10. Movie reviews from Joel are top notch.
9. Who needs sleep anyway?
8. Coffee from the Rise Up Runners Mug never tasted so good.
7. Brag around the water cooler about how far you went running while everyone else was sleeping.
6. Mike Valliant can talk about anything, and it makes the miles effortlessly glide by.
5. Run with and soak in the wisdom from an ultrarunning marvel (Don Marvel that is!)
4. Discover Easton's back roads and alleys.
3. Few cars, little traffic or gas fumes, or no other athletes to compete with for road or sidewalk space.
2. Beat the heat!
1. Because you can!